Are you looking towards traveling to Sydney? Well, as the COVID figures have come to a declining phase, several people have renewed their plans of travel. Well, the largest island in the world will never fail to amaze you with the splendid facilities. We have researched and recommending some places which are regarded a great attraction for a first time tourist. You may check for tickets here.
- Sydney opera house: Do not miss a visit to the Sydney Opera House, the iconic building of Sydney, where the Opera bar and kitchen are open to greet you will open arms. You will enjoy an unmissable program sporting live performances, dining facilities, events as well as tours. Having over 40 shows, this opera house will never fail to impress you. The Sydney Opera House was added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage site in 2007.
- Taronga Zoo: Visit the Taronga Zoo, the home to almost 4,000 animals including the endangered naïve wildlife animals. It takes 12 minutes to reach the zoo from the city heart by ferry service. This is open to the public for 365 days a year, and the admission fees are inclusive of daily keeper shows, access to Sky Safari, and cable cars, one of the topmost attractions of the world.
- Bondi Coastal walk: Join the Bondi to Coogee walk, a popular coastal very much loved by the locals and a ‘must-do’ in Sydney. The six kilometers walk can actually be accompanied by a coffee sip or maybe sumptuous juice. You may even swim at the Coogee beach. Walk past the Waverley Cemetery where famous personalities are laid to eternal rest. You may observe several sculptures and sea exhibitions alongside the Tamarama beach.
- Manly beach: Visit the Manly beach, a 1.5 kilometer stretch of land of golden sand lined by the magnificent Norfolk Pine curves, Queenscliffe, and the Bombora created waves curves which are the most appreciated by the top surfers. The scenic foreshore walk starts from the South end of the beach and ends in the Shelly beach. Well, you will be spoilt by choices of restaurants and cafes. This is a perfect place for sand bathing, surfing, diving, or maybe snorkeling.
- Australian Museum: Opened in 1827, the Australian Museum is the first museum being at the forefront of scientific research, collection, and also education for more than 185 years. Through various public programs and exhibitions, the museum never fails to amaze its visitors. You will enjoy the flora, fauna, and culture of Australia and well as the Pacific.
- Sea life Sydney aquarium: The sea life Sydney aquarium is an underwater journey having nine extraordinary themes zones. You will immerse yourself through underwater Shark Valley, and also meander through the Jurassic seas, Dugong Island, and the Sydney Harbor. You will visit the penguins in Maguire Island and also the Great Barrier Reef zone. You will see almost 700 species and 13,000 animals that would consist of sharks, rays, and also many other marine animals of Australia.
- Wildlife Sydney Zoo: Sydney is the home to Australian wildlife that is also known as the home of the Aussie Big five. You can meet the cute Koalas in a Gum tree and also enjoy a photo session with the beautiful animals. You may go for the Wallaby cliffs interacting with the Ringo and then opt for the Kangaroo walk. Walk alongside the platypus pool where you might find the resident platypus, named Jackie and Zoey. Come with eyes on with rocky, the huge crocodile which resides in the saltwater pool. This amazing place is situated at the heart of Darling harbor.
- Captain cook cruises: The Captain Cook cruise has been the market leader along with the premiere of Sydney Harbor. The fleet has an exciting cruise that can accommodate up to 2000 guests. The daily cruise is inclusive of premium dining, lunch, and high tea facilities. There are various sightseeing cruises that include Sydney’s premium collection of the cruise. You will give exclusive offers for Christmas day, Watson’s bay, and the circular quay. There is a host of special guests like the President of China, Vice-chancellor of Germany, and many more who have experienced this exclusive service.
Culture or eco-tourism, business or a leisure traveler, Sydney has always won the hearts of people who had at least once visited her.